Sunday, August 9, 2009

A few new tinkerings from the CHA crop

I decided very last minute to stay for the charity crop at the CHA Super Show. So I didn't have much to crop with other than what I bought at the show. These two cards were made with new PTI goodies that I picked up that day.




This is the new Enchanted Evening cardstock and button, Hibiscus Burst cardstock, button, saddle stitched ribbon, and ink and In Bloom patterned paper in the Enchanted Evening color. The flower stamps are from the In Bloom set and the sentiment is from the Mega Mixed Messages set.



This card was made from Enchanted Evening and Kraft cardstock from PTI. The stamp set is Scattered Showers, also from PTI. My favorite part is the bitty dots satin ribbon. I *LOVE* ribbon.

Thanks for looking. This blogging thing has really helped me be more creative this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed that it continues. If I craft every day for the next 5 years, I may make a dent in my stash, LOL~

No comments:

Post a Comment