Friday, August 7, 2009

Cricut at CHA

I only snapped a few pictures at CHA. I was too busy gabbing and buying, LOL.



This is CRICUT during the drawings for Gypsy units, Cricuts (yes plural) and YuDos. They were amazingly generous and even though I didn't win, I was glad for everyone who did.





This is the "golden Cricut" that cruise ticket winners will also get. Very cool!




Provocraft and Papertrek Ink were the highlights of the CHA consumer show for me. But the rest left me thinking "Meh, this is nothing any more special than GASC" So I won't be attending the consumer show again unless they have more vendors and more vendors showcasing NEW stuff. However, DH says Anaheim in winter is cool and is encouraging me to pay the $150 and join CHA (you can do that as a SU demo)and then attend the regular CHA show. We shall see. $150 buys a lot of goodies, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment