Saturday, August 29, 2009

4 dozen down, 3 dozen to go and lots of good luck


I am determined to get ahead of the curve on my holiday cards. Yesterday, I posted that I had about 3 dozen done. Well, my oldest daugheter came of visit and I got inspired to craft. This card is almost totally CASE'd from the Stampin Up! catalog. I added the Stickles on the trees, the Flower Soft as the snow and omitted the ribbon they used. But I loved the design and decided to use it. :-D



I made a dozen. I need about 80 Christmas cards as my husband likes to give one to each of his staff and he's the Director of a Center with about 40 employees. He'll never admit it, but he likes to give them cards that his wife has made. Although last year, I didn't stamp the back with my personalized stamp and no one realized that I made them, LOL.

I decided spur of the moment this morning to stop at my LSS to see if they had the new Basic Grey or SEI Christmas papers. It's their anniversary weekend and I was entered into their hourly drawings. Shortly there after, I got a call that I'd won one. Woo Hoo! I won a free all day crop plus 10% off my purchases. SCORE! I love free stuff. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the free stuff! Your cards are fabulous. I love the sparkliness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love, Love your cards! They are really adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo on the free stuff! I love it when you win something good, don't you?
    I can't believe you are making 80 of these beautiful cards....what a labor of love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful, Deb! Congratulations on your win! :) I love free stuff, too.

    ReplyDelete