Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Thinking out of my A2 box
















It seems like I always make A2 sized cards.  I think it's because it's simple, doesn't require much thought or waste and I have those size envelopes in spades. 

But I decided to get out of my comfort zone and make a 4.25x4.25 card instead.  I love the Vintage Picnic set and all the different combos of baskets and fillers.  Although I am very lazy and wish there was a die cut for the baskets.  I cut it out and popped it up on dimensisons to give the card some depth.  The white background with the flower filler was cut with Nesties. 

Sometimes it's nice to just drop someone a note to let them know that you are thinking of them.  I think this will work nicely for that. 

PTI cardstock, patterned paper, and stamps.  SU punch.  Nesties Labels 1????  I can never remember all the details, LOL~

Thinking of all my wonderful blog friends....  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment