Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The pressure of a swap
















I made this card for a card swap on the PTI forums.  My forum friend's favorite PTI color is Sweet Blush.  For some reason, I have a truly difficult time using that color.  Particularly as a main color. 

So after many false starts, many failed attempts, this is what I came up with.  I sweated and fretted about it.  But thankfully, she liked it.  Whew!  This is why I don't do many swaps.  I'm afraid that I'll do substandard work and let down my fellow swapers.  Too much pressure for something that is supposed to be fun and a stress relief for me, LOL~

All PTI materials.  Cardstock, ribbon, ink, stamps, ric rak die cut, texture plate, etc.  Oh, and Copic markers. 

Thanks for looking and have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment