Thursday, August 5, 2010

A new attitude
















It would seem that I need a new attitude.  Something upbeat.... positive.... grateful.  I have been given many blessings and with those come a few crosses to bear as well.  I need to focus on the good and uplifting aspects of my life and allow the rest to slide off like water off a duck's back. 

This card seems to embody that thought.  The sky really is the limit when you have the right attitude.  I can see that quite clearly now, but how do I focus on that when the bumps come along?  If you have any sage wisdom to offer about keeping things in perspective, I'd love to hear it.  I let so many things affect me on a personal level that I should just let go and keep in source of the angst in mind. 

Anyway, I loved this PTI set and had to have it.  Then I saw the patterned paper and immediately thought of this application even though I think those are supposed to be waves, tee hee!  Of course, it took a month or so to actually get around to executing this grand (in my mind) idea, LOL~ but here it is.   The ink kind of ran a bit on the ribbon (used Momento ink) so if you have any advice on a better ink to use, that would be most welcome.  Balloons were colored with Copic markers and hand cut as I forgot I had the matching die.  Ooops!

Have a great and uplifting day!

1 comment: