Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Password to Larkspur Lane

As a child I DEVOURED the Nancy Drew mystery stories.  She was so glamorous with her pumps (had no idea what those were at the time, but they sure sounded chic) and convertable and handsome Ned.  Her adventures were quite a mental escape for a small-town girl like me.  The Password to Larkspur Lane sounded so pretty.  I didn't know what larkspurs were back then. 

So when PTI released the July flower of the month as larkspurs, I thought "Aha!  I finally know what those flowers look like!"  Yes, I lead a pretty boring life as this was a momentous occasion.  LOL~

I think this still needs something, but since I was not sure what, I just left it.  Sometimes less is more, KWIM?  At least it is in my world.  PTI cardstock, stamps and twill tape.  Gina K light purple and white cardstock.  Oval nesties and Copic markers. 

Until next time......

1 comment: