Monday, January 18, 2010

V-day Card #6: Retro


I found these cute heart string beads at my LSS.  They looked like those red hot heart candies that I loved as a child.  I think I'll leave a pillowbox of those for DH along with this card.  Red hots for my hubby who's a major hottie himself.  Somehow, that seems like a good idea to me.  ;-)

Stampin Up Rose Red cardstock, SU patterned paper from the Saleabration paper pack, SU Pretty in Pink cardstock, SU Taken with Teal cardstock, SU Whisper White ink, SU Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Making Memories white "I" rub-on, white ribbon from the Offray Ribbon outlet, head string beads from my LSS. 

Thanks for looking!  Hasta tarde!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Love the colors, and the cool retro look, and the vertical string of hearts! Your mojo sure HAS returned ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a nice card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete