Friday, January 15, 2010

V-day Card #2: SWAK

















I saw this "lips" stamp at a large chain craft store and I knew I had to have it.  Simple and playful is the look I was going for.  My husband and I are always giving each other little "pecks" for no reason at all.  My son who is 7 is convinced that boys and girls kissing is how you make babies, so it totally grosses him out.  He is emphatic that he does NOT want more little brothers and sisters.  After 7 kids, I have to say that I agree with him, LOL.  I think this card captures the essence of my marriage.  Kinda sweet, lots of goofy, but after 17 years still totally, head-over-heels, make googlie eyes at each other in love. 

Neenah white cardstock, Versamark ink, Zing poppy embossing powder, SU gold cardstock, Making Memories white rub-ons, SU Dimensionals, and black satin ribbon from the Offray Ribbon Outlet.  I cut the heart out with my Cricut Expression using the Sweethearts cartridge. 

Card #3 up tomorrow and hopefully more in the days after as I'm going to a crop tonight and have my bag all packed with Valentine's Day stamps and embellishments. 

1 comment: