Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fruity

I'm trying to come up with a companion card to the Strawberry Gingham cards that I've made.  Each note card set gets 2 designs, 4 of each.  So I thought I'd stick with the "fruit" them and diversify a little. 
This card is my first attempt.  I'm kinda so-so about it.  So please be honest.  What could I change to make it better?  I want to keep it fairly simple as I have a bunch of these to make, LOL. 

SU Mambo Melon and Rich Razzleberry cardstock, Mambo Melon polka dot ribbon, SU large and scalloped oval punches, SU Whisper White cardstock.  Fruitful stamp set by PTI for fruit, sentiment by Flourishes. 

Thanks for looking and constructive criticism always welcome!

3 comments:

  1. I love it just as it is!! Toooo CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the layout, but I think I'd flip the card so it opens at the bottom and the sentiment can be horizontal. (I'm pretty sure I'm being influenced by a spreadsheet I've been using for work, though. A co-worker created it and flipped a bunch of titles sideways, and it is driving me nuts!) I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is really cute! I like it how it is too!

    ReplyDelete