Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat!


We are known as a "good house" LOL~  Every year we give out full-sized candy bars to our trick-or-treaters and as the number of kids coming by has dwindled (many have grown up and are off to college in the neighborhood) we give MULTIPLE full-sized candy bars to each kid.  Last year, they were calling each other on cell phones to alert friends to make sure to come by our house, LOL.  What a hoot!  Our neighborhood houses are not super close and we live on a hill, so it's a bit of work for each house you hit; best to make it worth your while, KWIM?   

I keep telling DH that we should just stop buying so many (we haven't have double digit guests in about 5 years) but he won't hear of it.  So this is what you get.  50 candy bars, plus a bag of "filler" just in case.  Right, like we're going to need that.  LOL~ 

Anyway, he's out at the village center trick-or-treating with the kids all dressed up as my own personal vampire, and his middle name is even Edward (swoon).  I'm sneaking in a pic and a post while I'm waiting for my first TOT'er to arrive. 

Happy hauntings to you all and don't OD on the sugar.  ;-)

Well, knock me down and take all my candy.  We've had about 40 trick-or-treaters so far and it's only 7:30.  AND it's raining.  Go figure.  LOL~ 

Grand total:  50 to 60 TOT'ers and gave out about 80% of my candy.  What a great Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Deb, these pictures are great! You should post them at the "C"... there's a link Steph started called "Halloween Costumes" I believe. :)

    With a vampire for a daddy... I'd say your baby is pretty safe from any wandering goons! (ie. teenage boys when she gets older! LOL)

    ReplyDelete