Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Well, it's been a few minutes....

Wow, it's been a few YEARS!!!  Life has a way of getting away from you when you are busy living it.  Lots of things have changed in my life.  Primarily, I've gotten back to my roots of scrapbooking instead of card making.  I have so many events and pictures that I need to capture while my kids are still young.

But to get started, this is a light-hearted layout.  I grew up in an area with LOTS of snow.  And snow days were a much anticipated part of the school year.  Where I am now, we get snow, but not in the same quantities as back "home."  So when we *do* get a big snowfall, it immediately takes me back to my childhood.


Bo Bunny Avalanche collection.  

Hopefully this is the start of a new era on my blog.  But we shall see......

No comments:

Post a Comment